Oct 02 , 2018
Finger Twister Activity
finger dexterity and finger isolation
Materials & Set-Up:
Materials to make: twister board and spinner template, glue, cardboard or cereal box, scissors
Materials to play: twister board, a coin, and your fingers!
1. Print: Twister Board and Spinner Template
2. Cut out and glue twister board to piece of cardboard or cereal box
3. Now you are ready to play!
How to Play
- Use your non-dominant hand, or have a friend, toss a coin on to the ‘spinner’ board to select a color (the closest color when the coin lands) OR add a spinner to your spinner board
- Place the finger identified on the spinner board on the appropriate color, keeping all of your other fingers tucked into your palm
- Keeping that finger on that spot, toss a coin again to add a second finger on the board
- Repeat steps 1-3